In this episode I share the top 17 things I've learned over the course of my life!
For those looking for Journey Books, you can check them out here!
17 life lessons!
1. Wake up early and how I do that!
2. Break down large goals or tasks into bite size pieces.
3. You can change your story.
4. Less is more! In friendships and business and in your home.
5. The enneagram.
6. The more honest you are the less you fear being found out.
7. Learn and keep learning and keep learning.
8. When something new comes in something old has to go to make room for that thing.
9. Giving back is an important piece to living a fulfilled life. Until you do you will feel like something is missing.
10. Everyone doesn’t have to agree with you and changing minds is done easier through believing that they mean well.
11. Seek understanding not to win.
12. Quality over quantity
13. Savings accounts are the shit
14. Anyone’s problem with you is their own and vice versa.
15. Don’t do minimum wage tasks - know your hourly rate.
16. Everything in life is a choice.
17. Write everyday. Not a ton but, just enough to be in tune with yourself on a regular basis.